GLUTEN-FREE| DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
I posted this image on my Instagram account, and my DM’s went absolutely crazing with people wanting to know the recipe. So at long last you will finally get to enjoy this mouth watering shnackk in your own home!
PREP : 20 MINS
PREPARE 10 MINS
MAKES: 10 Bars
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla essence
- 2 TBSP Vanilla protein powder
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- Line a tray with baking paper that you will use to place your mixture in.
- Depit the medjool dates
- Add cashews, dates and desiccated coconut to a blender. Blend until all combined.
- In a bowl, add the blended mix, vanilla essence, protein powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Stir to Combine all ingredients.
- Place mixture into the tray lined with baking paper and spread / roll out evenly.
- Place mixture into the freezer for minimum 1 hour. (This helps the bar set)
- Take mixture out of the freezer and using a knife that has been run under boiling water to give it a clean cut. Cut mixture into 10 bars (sizing is up to you).
- ENJOY and store correctly in a container.
- Leaving the bars in the fridge makes them taste yummier when they are cold. They taste just fine at room temperature too.
- You can keep bars frozen up to 2 weeks.