GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
Prep : 2 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 Zucchini’s Sliced
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBPS Mixed Herbs
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl wash and dice the zucchini.
- Add the olive oil, Mixed herbs and Salt & Pepper.
- Stir to coat the zucchini in all of the ingredients.
- Place zucchini slices evenly apart on the baking tray. Don’t allow them to touch as this will result in soggier chips.
- Place baking tray into the oven for approximately 25 minutes or until the zucchini are golden brown on both sides. You will need to flip the slices half way through to ensure they cook evenly on both sides.
- Whilst the slices are cooking, prepare by getting a plate and your favourite dipping sauce – I used Sweet Chilli.
- Allow chips to cool before satisfying your tummy!!
This is such an easy recipe to cook up at home for yourself, your kiddies or even a dinner party for guests!
I LOVE seeing your versions so don’t forget to tag and follow me to keep up to date with me through my Instagram: